- World Bank established in?
- Length of Wall of China?
- Total Verses in the Holy Quran
- Shortest Surah of the Holy Quran
- Sunnah means
actions by Holy Prophet
- Surah without Bismillah
- Which Namaz in Rain
- In 1930 Allama Iqbal address at which place..
- Pakistan resolution passed in which city….
- Who presented Pak resolution in 1940 ..
- First PM of Pakistan
Liaqat Ali Khan
- Quaid swear as Governor-General on which date
- Who presented the objective resolution?
Liaqat Ali Khan, 12 March 1949
- Who Wrote Pak National Anthem
- Muslim league established in which year
- The decimal value of 0.2%
- An instrument to measure pressure gases
- Abdul Salam got noble prize in which year
- The bulb is made of
- Einstein got Nobel prize in which field…Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- Largest continent of the world
- Most populous Muslim Country
- China is located in which part of Asia
- When Kashmir resolution passed in the UN
- Present constitution passed in which year
14 Aug 1973
- Pakistan joined in UN on
30 Sept 1947
- Disease due to Vitamin A
(the question is framed wrong) The carrot was the answer
- Yen is the currency of Japan
- The only country who opposed Pakistan making
- which colour do not includes in rainbow
- Olive is the sign of
- Tarbela Dam is on which river
- State bank established in which year
- Jamia masjid Delhi
- Prophet Mohammad performed Hajj
- a rectangle whose length is four times its width has perimeter 250. It’s the area?
- Area of square is 48. It’s the perimeter?
16, 32, (none of these)
- Superficial act
- 25% discount (and something I can’t recall)
75%, .75%, 25%, .25%
- minor error/mistake
The normal heartbeat of an adult is? 72-80
- 38 One horsepower is equal to…746 wat
- 39 Unit of electric current is …ampere
- 40 Holy Prophet (PBUH) performed how many hajj? ….1
- 41 Age of voting in Pakistan?….18
- 42 1st person to land on moon…-Neil Armstrong
- Who is the first president of the USA? George Washington
- Jamia Masjid Delhi made by…Shahjahan
- Rectangle whose length is four times its width has perimeter 250. It’s the area? Area 2500
- Area of square is 48. It’s the perimeter? 16, 32, (none of these)